Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Is anyone else excited about Ren & Stimpy figures?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    lilClubHelmetStimpy
    lilMrHorseSuit03
    lilLogChart

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Genetic Disposition's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I sure am. I was considering pre-ordering a set of series one, but I know there are going to be a bunch of variants...and I may wanna pick which ones I like the best out myself.

    Do you guys think this will be a successful line? I really dig eht quality of Palisades Muppets, and see this line being just as good...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    saw them at Mega Con (examples) at Palisades booth and they were pretty damn funny! will probably pick them up myself

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Robocop2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    414
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know I am [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Genetic Disposition's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's been years since I have seen the show. I'm waiting for them to come out with an uncensored DVD. I really just like them as figures, whether I know specific characters or not does not matter too much to me. I think they are just very well done.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Oh Hell Yeah!

    Really can't wait to see the PVC/Diorama sets-
    those sound very cool!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •